11 Apr Cool Things to Do in NYC in April 2018
We’re almost halfway through the month and the weather gods are finally incentivizing all New Yorkers (even parents!) to get out there and enjoy. We’d happily head out to any of these cool things to do in NYC this month, or anywhere, really (was winter extra long and snowy this year? Rhetorical!). Remember, choose Hello Sitter for the city’s best babysitters, on demand and available for both spontaneous and well-planned fun.
- See Zoe Leonard’s photos and Grant Wood’s “American Gothic” and more (pictured above) at the Whitney, through June 10
- Funky vintage furniture and antique home goods join the Grand Bazaar NYC’s Sunday Market, April 15
- Get your kiddos’ Euro style for less, April 16-27
- Do yoga with goats, if you want! April 17, 24, & 26 — CANCELED!
- Get yourself something nice at the Marc Jacobs sample sale, April 18-22
Tribeca Film Fest kicks off on April 18, runs through April 29
- Feast your eyes and adorn your space at ArtExpo New York, April 19-22
- Brews rule at the NYC Craft Beer Festival, April 20
- The present is female at the We Are Women Owned Spring Pop-Up shopping event, April 21
- Sip cocktails and get a groove at new “secret” lounge Alley Cat Amateur Theatre, Tuesdays – Saturday
Make this the year you finally go see all those cherry blossoms at the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, April 28-29
- Hang with the cool kids, take style inspiration from Echosmith, April 28
- Broad City’s Ilana Glazer and Phoebe Robinson do Williamsburg, April 29
- The Breeders are back and playing Brooklyn Steel, April 30